Design • iOS • Backend
PodTalk is a podcast app that lets you create podcast communities.
This app has a ton of features.
- Episode Comments. Members can comment (and reply) at specific points of an episode, with both text and voice recordings.
- Embedded Comments. Comments can be automatically added to podcasts. For example, if a member leaves a text comment at the 27 minute mark, listeners will get a text notification on their phone when they reach that point in the show. If someone leaves a voice comment, the show will pause, play the voice comment, and then resume the show. (Note: Listeners can turn this off, or customize it to only play comments from specific group members.)
- Group chat. Each group has their own chat room. Includes user-to-user direct messaging.
- Group playlist. Members can share episodes with each other.
- Private and Public Groups.
- Group Announcements.
- Notifications. Get notifications whenever a member joins the group, makes a comment, replies, etc. All 100% customizable.
- Access Controls. Admins can limit who can comment, edit the playlist, etc.
Podcast Player Features
- Offline Downloads
- Multiple Playlists
- Search Filters
- Episode Bookmarks with #hashtag support
- Car Mode
- Episode Replays
- Sleep Timer